Workplace Mindfulness Meditation
What is Mindfulness Meditation?
Mindfulness meditation is aimed at finding a peacefulness and stillness beneath the mental activity of the brain. Put simply, it is about creating awareness. It is training for the mind to wake up, pay attention, be acute, consciously conscious….mindful.
Meditation should be easy but it takes practice and perseverance in order to be effective.
When practiced regularly and effectively, mindfulness can help deal with a range of problems.
What can our meditation do for you?
- Improve immunity
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Help you have greater ability to resolve workplace issues
- Increase empathy
- Improve knowledge about stress
- Improve sleep
- Improve sensitivity towards oneself and one’s peers
- Reduce a sense of isolation
- Help you gain greater use of positive coping skills such as engaging and prioritizing, and less use of negative coping skills such as avoidance
- Help develop better focus and concentration
- Help reduce chronic pain
- Preserve and possibly regenerate nerve cells in some parts of the brain
We have had some amazing results with our meditation classes, and people have really started to feel the benefits, almost from the first class.
Find out more about our services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 951 519.