Corporate Work Health Australia was formed in 2011 by Physiotherapist Wade Brennan and Osteopath Heath Williams. Both have extensive knowledge and work experience in the private health sector and within the corporate health and safety, and corporate wellness realms. They are supported by a team of professionals made up of Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists & Exercise Physiologists.
Call us today and start getting the most out of your employees.
Osteopath Heath Williams and Physiotherapist Wade Brennan founded Corporate Work Health Australia in 2011.
Heath and Wade previously worked together for many years in the UK in occupational health and on their return to Australia recognised that there was an opportunity to introduce ergonomic and manual handling services nationally.
Corporate Work Health Australia has since grown to have serviced over 2000 small and large corporations and assisted 10000’s of workers in office workstation ergonomics, manual handling, pre employment/functional capacity and wellbeing services.
We now service all major cities across Australia with our team of osteopaths, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, occupational therapists and OHS consultants.
Our focus is on assisting organisations to create a work environment that keeps their employees safe, healthy and injury free, ultimately cutting the cost and reducing the severity of work related injuries, and dramatically boosting workplace productivity. We do this by providing the most complete injury prevention and management service available, incorporating all aspects of injury management, namely: promotion, prevention, treatment/intervention and rehabilitation. This combined with an organisational wide wellness program, with measurable reductions in absenteeism and attrition rates, offers companies huge savings and return on investment.
Since 2011 we have worked with over 2000 small, medium and large corporations across Australia to help 10000’s of workers.
We have experience across all major industries, ranging from construction, retail, manufacturing, non for profit, government and private corporations.
We specialise in office workstation ergonomics, manual task risk assessment and training, pre employment and functional capacity assessments and wellbeing services.
We consist of osteopaths, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and occupational therapists who have years of occupational health experience.
- Tailoring program design to suit specific company’s needs – Currently employers feel there are too many ‘off-the-shelf’ products.
- Upgrading the models of delivery (e.g. by providing multiple modes of delivery and breadth of services) to enable increased impact and integration.
- Clarifying the program offerings and their evidence base at the commencement of a program and identifying how they will meet the need.
- Robust and consistent monitoring and measurement of program performance – seeking input from employers and find out what is needed to support the value of the investment.
- Quarterly meetings to re-assess figures and ensure our programs are providing results.
We have helped many of our clients in raising the awareness and education around health and safety and wellbeing in the areas of office workstation ergonomics and manual handling in the workplace. This has led to improved worker comfort and productivity as well as reduced injuries in the workplace.
We have also assisted our clients in aiding workers in a return to the workplace which has led to reduced loss time from injury, reduced absenteeism, improved worker job satisfaction and productivity.
A recent survey of our clients revealed the following:
- 94% are either likely or very likely to use our services again in the future.
- The majority of our clients reported that they engaged CHWA to undertake occupational health and safety services with them because we were able to provide a tailored service to meet their specific needs and within a time frame that suited them.
- 92% of our clients reported that the service we offered met their expectations and achieved their desired outcome.
Corporate Work Health Australia develop and implement tailored health and safety, and health and wellness programs, to address specific organisational and employee needs. Our packages are individually designed and planned after meeting with your organisation and discussing injury rates/costs, LTI’s, absenteeism and attrition rates and the health and wellbeing of your employees. All our programs are designed to provide strategies for YOUR organisation’s requirements and are not simply off the shelf programs. Research suggests that the incorporation of a combination of these packages sees the biggest return on investment. All of our services are completed by experienced health professionals who focus on providing employees with relevant and current information in a positive environment to encourage sustainable outcomes.
- Corporate Wellness Packages incorporating all aspects of health, wellness and safety
- Pre-Employment Physical Assessments and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Manual Handling Training, Risk Assessment & Consultations – for all areas of the workplace
- Ergonomic Training, Assessments & Consultations – ranging from individuals, to small groups, to the whole office
- ‘Sitsafe’ Ergonomic Training – Injury prevention for the seated worker
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment Training for Allied Health Professionals
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment and Training for Allied Health Professionals
- On-site Treatment and Rehabilitation with Physiotherapist or Osteopath
- Musculoskeletal Consultancy and complex case management
- Risk Assessments – Ergonomic, Manual Handling or Workplace Risk Assessment
- Work Health Checks
- Workplace Group Exercise Classes
- Workplace Yoga and Pilates
We have trained over 1000 health professionals in face to face and online office workstation ergonomics, vehicle ergonomics and manual tasks training.
Professions include osteopaths, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, chiropractors and myotherapists.
Our courses have been accredited by osteopathy australia, ESSA and myotherapy australia.
View our graduates page to see the highly skilled practitioners we have trained
Presently, many other companies deliver a single component of a much needed comprehensive solution, resulting in a patchwork of uncoordinated programs, often delivered by multiple vendors, with limited consistency or integration.
Corporate Work Health Australia provides complete and comprehensive solutions targeted to specific organisational needs, providing much greater return investment for our clients.
- Real Savings
- Healthier Bodies
- Quicker Recoveries
- Fewer Injuries
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Staff Morale
- Reduced Absenteeism
Call us today and start getting the most out of your employees.
“On a day to day basis we help many individuals with injury management, safety advice, reducing stress and improving their health and wellbeing. However, for many by the time they present to the clinic the may already be suffering from a life-lomng injury. Their workplace environment is not conductive to their recovery, or more importantly, their overall health or wellness. The Health of our country has never been worse. We believe Corporate Work Health Australia is the catalyst for achieving injury prevention and management on a grand scale to the whole of the Australian community, at the same time cutting the huge costs involved with such injuries for the employer. This is also our chance to improve no only the health and wellbeing of the individual, but our nation as. awhole. By this we are truly excited.”
Physiotherapist, WHS Consultant & Trainer
- B App. Sc (phty), Cert IV & Dip WHS, Cert IV TAE
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach ASCA
- Member Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia (HFESA)
- Safety Institute of Australia (SIA) & Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA)
Osteopath, WHS Consultant & Trainer
- B.Sci M.O. Grad.Cert.Tert.Ed, Cert IV & Dip WHS, Cert IV TAE
- Level 2 Strength & Conditioning Coach ASCA
- Member Osteopathy Australia, Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia HFESA)
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA) & Safety Institute of Australia (SIA)
“The cost to individuals, employers and the health system of chronic disease and the ageing population is creating an imperative for action. The total economic cost of workplace injury and illness in Australia for the 2012-13 financial year is estimated at $61.8 billion. In 2014, the annual cost of absenteeism to the Australian economy was $44 billion and the estimated cost of presenteeism (not fully functioning at work because of medical conditions) was $35 billion.”
Medibank Private (2005). Australian Industry Group. Absenteeism & presenteeism survey report 2015. Sydney (AUST): AiG; 2015.