Onsite Workplace Pilates
What can pilates do for you?
- Tone your body all over making you feel good
- Strengthen the weaker muscles of the body by working on all muscle groups
- Increase your flexibility
- Help prevent injury
- Strengthen your back and core muscles so you can sit better and not be so uncomfortable
- Improve your muscle balance
- Is excellent for strengthening pelvic floor muscles after birth and as we get older to prevent incontinence
- Works to correct posture and body alignment
- Helps create body/mind awareness
- Strengthen your breathing
- Can be used to improve sporting performance at all levels
What are the benefits of a regular class?
- Help gain a feeling of wellbeing
- Help prevent injury by developing flexibility and strength in all your muscles
- Tone all the muscles in your body and feel stronger to deal with all your daily activities
- Developing a greater sense of awareness and correct posture for your body
- You can help alleviate the aches and pains that come from long hours of sitting
Find out more about our services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 951 519.