Health and Wellbeing Coach Tony Fahkry discusses the importance of sleep and what we can do as individuals to manage this in our lives in his new webinar.
The Importance Of Sleep
We know the importance of sleep has on our health and well-being, but how many people follow the advice and achieve good sleep on a consistent basis?
The hectic lifestyle that many lead can cause sleep interruptions and impact the quality of their health. In this seminar, we explore the different areas to achieve restorative sleep on a regular basis. It involves examining our current habits throughout the day, that can have lasting effects on our sleep patterns.
Those areas include: Diet, Environment, Breathing, Consistency and Exercise. By attending to these areas at different phases and intervals, we can considerably improve our sleep cycle, so we wake up rested and with more energy throughout the day.
You will also discover tips and suggestions on how to use technology to improve the quality of your sleep, and where and how to limit it in the evening to achieve a good night’s rest.
- Explore different areas to achieve restorative sleep on a regular basis.
- Incorporate better habits throughout the day that have lasting effects on our sleep patterns.
- By attending to the following areas, we can improve our sleep cycle/patterns: Diet, Environments Breathing, Consistency and Exercise.
- Improve areas of our life that may be inhibiting our sleep patterns and how to introduce and monitor new habits.
- Discover tips and suggestions on how to use technology to improve the quality of your sleep.
If you would like to purchase this course, please click on the link below