5 Reasons Why You Corporate Work Health Australia Should Deliver Your Manual Handling Training
- Corporate Work Health Australia have been delivering manual handling training since 2011 to many of Australia’s top corporations.
- We offer online and onsite (face to face) training. We customise our onsite training to ensure that we educate your workforce in risk management of hazardous manual tasks as well as task specific training.
- Our trainers are all health professionals (osteopaths, physiotherapists, OTs, exercise physiologists) who have many years of occupational health training
- Implementing our training programs into your workplace will help you to meet your OHS obligations and reduce the risk of manual handling injuries in the workplace.
- We service all major cities across Australia and can deliver national training programs to ensure consistency in training across your workforce.
+ Read More
COVID-19 Home Office Workstation
With the outbreak of COVID-19, more people than ever are working from home. Just because an employee is no longer in the office, their health and well-being are still vitally important.
Whether you are a company and you are looking for a working from home workstation assessment or you are an individual, we can provide you with the knowledge about how to work safely from home.
Why are Home Office Ergonomics So Important?
Both at home and in the office, strong ergonomics can make all the difference in preventing musculoskeletal disorders that can be painful and have long-term effects. At Corporate Work Health Australia, we can educate you about how to create an ergonomic home office setup to protect your health.
For companies who have employees who already have musculoskeletal complaints or injuries from the workplace, our home office workstation assessments will make sure that those workers have their desk and chair set up correctly to ensure that these complaints are not aggravated in any way.
A home office ergonomic assessment also makes sure that your employees have what is necessary to complete their work safely at home. We aim to reduce injuries in the workplace, and we take a comprehensive approach to provide the best level of care for you and your staff.
When staff work safely at home, they are more productive in their work. What’s more, should one of your employees suffer an injury as a result of a poorly set up workstation, they may then be off work, which can, in turn, cost your company a lot of money.
With our assessments, we ensure that you and your employees know how to work with good posture, at a comfortable height with no awkward reaching, and with less motion. By taking an active step to ensure the health of your workers within their homes, it sends the message that you are a company who cares, and they are more likely to work harder for you.
Why are We the Company to Complete Your Home Workstation Assessments?
If you or your employees have a home office workstation, having an ergonomic setup puts you in the best stead for your health. The team at Corporate Work Health Australia have wide knowledge and experience when it comes to health and well-being in the workplace. As our team is made up of physiotherapists, osteopaths, and other healthcare professionals, you can be sure that your health is in the best hands.
Our services are all tailored to your circumstances. Our video assessments can be done at a basic, standard, or detailed level. We can also do group sessions where members of your team can use Skype or Zoom to complete their assessments. This means that they are kept safe from the threat of coronavirus, and all assessments are done from within their home.
Make sure your team members are safe with our home assessments. Contact us today for a free quote and a bespoke package.
– Read Less