Health and Wellbeing coach Tony Fahkry launches his mindfulness and stress webinar with Corporate Work Health Australia online education platform.
In this presentation, we explore the many facets of mindfulness and its application in reducing stress and anxiety. Tony has extensive experience in mindfulness-based stress reduction, holistic healing, and mind-body awareness principles. We will explore the benefits of a mindfulness approach and examine how thoughts and emotions produce physiological symptoms, through a stress response.
Tony teaches knowledge and awareness using mindfulness, so participants have a variety of strategies in their life. We look at ways in which we catastrophise situations and how you can neutralise your thoughts to disengage from what is taking place. This requires experiencing life from the mind’s observer viewpoint, instead of creating a dialogue with your thoughts.
You will how your thoughts trigger emotions that release chemical reactions in your body that may lead to stress and anxiety. Using a mindfulness-based approach and through meditation and awareness practice, you will learn how to dampen the role of destructive thoughts to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Explore the many facets of mindfulness and its application in reducing stress and anxiety.
- Explore the benefits of a mindfulness approach and delve into the role of thoughts and emotions.
- Ways in which we catastrophise situations via our thoughts and how to neutralise our thoughts.
- Experiencing life from the mind’s observer viewpoint instead of creating a dialogue around our thoughts.
- Learn how our thoughts trigger emotions that can release a cocktail of chemical reactions in our body and how to avoid this
- Learn how to reduce destructive thoughts and stress/anxiety by being aware and mindful of our thoughts and emotions.
If you would like to purchase this course, please click on the link below