Health and Wellbeing Coach Tony Fahky has just released his mens health webinar with Corporate Work Health Australia.
About this webinar
The average male lifespan is 4 years shorter than females and for this reason, more men are likely to die as a result of injury or suicide. Men often downplay the risks associated with illness and are less likely to see a medical professional. Raising awareness and breaking down barriers is vital to improve men’s health outcomes. Many of the diseases that affect men in the Western world are preventable, with the right medical and health interventions. Men’s health issues needn’t be ignored, since many illnesses can be treated successfully, if men are willing to consult with the right medical professionals early. In this presentation, we explore men’s health as a simple and practical solution to maintaining wellbeing, regardless of age and socio-economic background. We simplify and teach men how to take charge of their health through effective principles that improve their day to day quality of life.
- Learn about the three disease categories that affect men in Australia: Cancer, Metabolic disease and Mental health.
- Discover how many of the diseases that affect men are preventable with early detection and treatment.
- Learn about lifestyle preventions and interventions can reduce and prevent disease in adult men.
- Learn about the symptoms and treatments for each of the three categories of: Cancer, Metabolic disease and Mental health.
- Discuss mental health strategies to detect and prevent symptoms of: depression, anxiety and suicide.
- Draw your awareness to health bodies within Australia working on cures and preventions to men’s related illness and disease.
Find out more about this webinar any many of our others @ https://corporateworkhealth.com.au/ergonomic-assessment/covid19-wellbeing-webinars/