Introducing our Level 1 / One on One 20 Minute Education Virtual Consultations
Corporate Work Health Australia have recently launched our 1:1 20 minute virtual educational consultations for businesses who are looking to provide their team with customised advice and education on working from home.
All consultations are undertaken by a health professional (osteopath, physiotherapist, exercise physiologist) who have an understanding of occupational health and safety as well as all things health and wellbeing.
The aim of these sessions will be tailored to both the businesses needs as well as the individuals and can be adapted to include:
- Education of workers on how to select the optimal working from home work environment
- Education of workers on identifying hazards and risks relating to the home work environment and workstation
- Education of workers on how to optimise their current set up, be it dining room table/chair and laptop through to sit and stand desk and full workstation set up
- Education of workers on how to prevent musculoskeletal aches and pains developing (neck pain, shoulder pain, arm pain, lower back pain)
- Education of workers on how to perform stretches and exercises at home to alleviate muscular tension and keep the body moving
We can also provide the company with an outline of key advice provided to each worker so that the business can record this information (training numbers and content) for OHS requirements.
What else do we include:
- We will also provide the business with a variety of PDF handouts and videos that can be used for education and training purposes to further support their workers during this time.
- We will provide you with an online booking platform so that the workers can book a time that suits them. This takes away the need for you to manage all bookings and frees up your time so that you can get back to doing other jobs. We will provide you with a booking link to circulate to all of your team so that they can book online.
Get a quote today!
Email us at email@example.com with the number of workers requiring a consult and we can provide a quote for you.
Perhaps you would just like some general group training via a webinar
We also offer 30 minute group training sessions online whereby we will cover all the general principles that would be discussed in a our 1:1 consultations. At the end of the session we will have a question and answer time for any specifics. These are a cost effective way to train larger numbers of workers should you wish to implement some education. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.