Corporate Work Health Australia are constantly working with our customers to design corporate seminars on injury prevention, health and wellness. If you have a musculoskeletal or any health related topic that you would like your workers to learn about please contact us and we would be glad to help. These can be run as 1 hour ‘lunch and learn’ seminars, half or full day workshops, or an ongoing monthly series of sessions.
You can choose from the topics below, or ask for a variation to suit your needs:
Work Life (Health) Balance
Mindfulness at Work
Wellbeing for Office Workers
Finding a Good Health Practitioner
Natural Headache Relief
Men's & Women's Health
Manual Handling & Ergonomics
Health, Wellbeing & Nutritional Seminars
In recognition of the unique nature and cultures that exist within organisations, Corporate Work Health Australia have developed a range of seminars and workshops about improving health through education on nutrition and healthier lifestyle choices specific to the needs of your organisation. Our fundamental belief is that the body has a unique ability to heal itself if the central parts of living are incorporated into one’s daily routine; eating well, exercise and healthy lifestyle choices. Our nutritional services can be run as 1 hour ‘lunch and learn’ seminars, half or full day workshops, or an ongoing monthly series of sessions.
Peak Performance Nutrition: Managing stress through diet and nutrition
Healthy Lifestyle Choices in the Workplace
Men's Health/Women's Health: 10 Key Strategies for a Healthy Body & Mind
Live to Eat: Cardiovascular Disease & Diabetes
Healthy Eating: Practical Tips for Daily Life
Health for the Over 40s
Understanding Food Allergies & Intolerances
Benefits to Your Organisation
- Engaging presentations provide participants with practical information and realistic strategies for enhancing their health and wellbeing. With the information designed to be easily incorporated into a busy lifestyle, participants will leave educated, motivated and ready to make positive wellness changes.
- Highlights to staff the importance the organisation places on their health and wellbeing in the workplace, increasing retention and motivation.
- Improves productivity and helps to encourage staff to adopt appropriate health regimes – “When health & wellness is managed well, organisational performance increases more than 2.5 times.”
Benefits to Your Staff
- Provides results about their current health status and comparisons to norms across Australia
- Offers staff the opportunity to discuss key health issues with a nutritionist
- Provides staff with detailed information of health issues and corrective strategies
- Reduced exposure to health and safety risk
“Unhealthy employees were estimated to take on average 9 days more sick leave compared to healthy employees.” – Medibank Private Ltd, The Cost of Workplace Stress, 2008
Stress Management Workshops, Seminars & Courses
Corporate Work Health Australia’s point of difference is our stress management services can be provided by medical practitioners – either Doctors or Psychologists. When people are exposed to prolonged periods of stress their physical and mental health can be adversely affected. Chronic stress can play a role in the development of anxiety disorders and depression. Chronic stress also puts people at increased risk of heart disease, digestive problems,and obesity. A high level of workplace stress is a costly burden for employers (both directly and indirectly) in terms of reported increased injury rates, lost time, absenteeism and effectiveness and increased insurance premiums. Our stress management seminars and workshops are conducted on site at your location, and tailored to the needs of your organisation. These can be run as 1 hour ‘lunch and learn’ seminars, half or full day workshops, or an ongoing monthly series of sessions. “A total of 3.2 days absent per worker per year were estimated to be as a result of workplace stress”