Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd are a national based company focusing on delivering occupational health and safety and health and wellbeing services across all major cities.
We are looking for an experienced administrator in Melbourne or the Gold Coast who is committed, self reliant and is a quick learner. We are looking for a candidate to perform administrative tasks that include:
- Undertaking a needs analysis with potential customers.
- Booking services with the client and CWHA subcontractors.
- Using Zoho Books (practice management software)
- Invoicing clients.
- Responding to general enquiries on the phone and via email.
The job tasks above make up approximately 75% of the job role.
- Email/Phone marketing to existing clients and potential clients
As the job role grows we would expect the above job task to make up 25% of the job role.
The job role:
- This is a work from home contract.
- 12 month contract (start date April 1st).
- 15 – 20 hours per week (3 – 4 hours per day Monday – Friday).
- Work must be conducted within business hours (8:30 – 5pm EST).
- Must have own ABN and computer.
- We will provide a mobile phone and mobile plan.
- Experience with Zoho Books preferred (but not necessary).
- $25 + GST (if registered) per hour.
- Induction training will be provided prior to the start date by one of our directors in the Gold Coast or Melbourne.
Applications close Feb 25th 2016.
If you are interested in this job role, please email through your CV to email@example.com.